Updates on mySleepButton and from CogZest
Here’s some recent news and posts from CogSci Apps and our affiliates.
- Updates: Japanese Pack and User Interface! Bug Fixes | mySleepButton: Japanese Pack in mySleepButton version 1.4.10; mySleepButton for iPhone and iPad Sound Fix; and mySleepButton 1.0.41 for Android.
- Making Sense of the Cognitive Shuffle | mySleepButton
- Good ‘news’ about Sleep Promotion | mySleepButton
- Cognitive Productivity with macOS®: 7 Principles for Getting Smarter with Knowledge is 98% complete. That’s a book by CogSci Apps co-founder, Luc P. Beaudoin. Check-out the recently expanded final chapter on Apply Knowledge, which is something that CogSci Apps aims to help you do.
- Surfing Tips: Using Text Expansion Utilities and Launchers to Quickly Access Project Documents – CogZest
- Distraction-Free Information Processing: The “Surf Strategically” Principle of Cognitive Productivity with macOS – CogZest
- Dear Twitter: Please Learn about CUP’A and Check Out My Publications – CogZest